Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Lords

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
rukiakuchiki
Mod Soul
Mod Soul
rukiakuchiki

guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? Vide
PostSubject: guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:57 pm

This thread may contain spoilers for some people. Dont read if you dont want to.

okay i more i watch the more its clear uhara, the vizard, ishida's dad and ichigo's dad all know something about ichigo that isn't being said.....my guess to this is that ichigo is the royal king hier ( now i think about it ichigo doesnt really look like his family) or something!!!!

when i say king i mean the guy azien is trying to kill (brain lack)...but theres some big plot hidden behide ichigo im asking what r u guys guess on this????
Back to top Go down
ANIME BOY
6th Squad Captain
6th Squad Captain
ANIME BOY

PostSubject: Re: guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:38 pm

yea it is infact weird that not only is he a subsitude shinigami he has a power far more superior than a captain, and if i remember right, in bleach 1st episode he was able to break a magic blind that rukia did on him (and that was when he is just a Human, not even a shinigami yet). so in my opinion i think itchigo might have a history of great power lol, maybe he's the chosen one or maybe as i said he has a past that led to his great power. lol!
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze254
13th Squad Captain
13th Squad Captain
Minato Namikaze254

PostSubject: Re: guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Yeah I remeber episode 1 when Ichigo broke the bind. Ichigo powers were dormant I think and when he took all of Rukia's powers they just awakened his shinigami powers after all his dad is a shinigami. Ichigo could be related to the king that Azien is trying to kill.
Back to top Go down
Haiku
10th Squad Captain
10th Squad Captain
Haiku

PostSubject: Re: guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:52 pm

It is possible I suppose. Ichigo does have a lot of power and he has been able to level and surpass most captains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? guess the hidden plot behide ichigo?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guess the hidden plot behide ichigo??????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lords :: Soul Society (Free-Topic Section) :: Gotei Division HQs (Entertainment) :: Bleach Anime -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com