Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Lords

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:09 pm

WARNING: spoiler alert

does anyone know who ichigos mother is, she seem like sobody importent if she could tell when ichigo was running of to go help that the thing was acttully not human but was a hallow.
Also like in the arc with the with prinsess why don't they get any more captansor at least hint at new captans.
I also wish that they would explain deeper into the hallow arc about ichigos past, as well as every ones elses. They seem to leave alot of cliff hangers.
Back to top Go down
haddad287
General Commander of Gotei 13
General Commander of Gotei 13
haddad287

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: Re: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:15 am

So far from what I know, Ichigo's mom IS ichigo's mom, anything special?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachlords.co.cc
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: Re: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:59 am

they don't seem to explain here at all but she seems important...
who knows they may show more about here and maby not.
Back to top Go down
ANIME BOY
6th Squad Captain
6th Squad Captain
ANIME BOY

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: Re: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:13 am

i think the only reason they put itchigo mom's in the story is to show how hard and suficating itchigo's life is other than that iam pretty sure they didnt mention her in any other way Wink
Back to top Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: Re: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 am

I'm rewatching bleach from ep 1 and I gotta ask.
how is that girl still there?
Why hasn't she become a hollow or gotten eaten by one or was given a barial?
(if i sound morbid I appologize)
Back to top Go down
Haiku
10th Squad Captain
10th Squad Captain
Haiku

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: Re: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 am

I don't think there's anything too special about Ichigo's mother. The most she could have done was see ghosts.
As for the girl, she probably just wasn't at peace. They usually find peace and accept that they have to go before they are fully taken.
Back to top Go down
Zanpakuto
Mod Soul
Mod Soul
Zanpakuto

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: who is ichigos mom who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 am

First of all, Ichigo's mother is named Masaki Kurosaki and she was considered to be
a human, whereas his father was a shinigami. Furthermore, before the start of the Bleach series she was killed by the Hollow named Grand Fisher, who enjoys devouring women or children. I believe that he lured Ichigo or his mother as a bait. In addition, the girl who has recently died in the first episode of Bleach is a plus spirit and it is mentioned that her area was disturbed by a group of skateboarders. Therefore, she cannot leave the world of the living because she probably felt that she is attached to something and left something behind. After, Ichigo defeated the skateboarders he told the dead girl that he would give her more flowers since the skateboarders knocked it over where she had died and Ichigo tells her to quickly go to heaven. Later on, in the show she was chased by a Hollow named Fishbone D. I assume that he was trying to devour her soul. However, he was defeated by Ichigo and his soul was purified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who is ichigos mom? Vide
PostSubject: Re: who is ichigos mom? who is ichigos mom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is ichigos mom?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lords :: Soul Society (Free-Topic Section) :: Gotei Division HQs (Entertainment) :: Bleach Anime -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com