Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Lords

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:43 am

there are many differnt series that I am watching and that I have watched. they range from love stories to hard core blood baths.

NOTE:Not all series stated will be easily be found. Some are still in jappan, some are not well know, and some times they are copleatly removed from every sit exepted sites that explain about them.

these are a little bit mature, but they are still good in my opinion and some not. These are your tipical one guy gets the girls series and/or love stories with sad parts. As well as ocasianal to every episode being a battle.
Rosario + Vampire, Rosario + Vampire capu 2, chibi vampire, Kanon , Air, Maburuho, nagasarete airantou, Maburuho ~heatful days~, fate stay knight, Haruhi Suzumiya, tokimeki memorial, ef -a tale of memories, shakugan no shana, hayate combat butle, fallin love like a comic, preaty face, nephylym, the gentlemens allince, momotte shugogetten, sola, ect...
these are your more battle stories with some love store to it.
baboo blade, dragon drive, dragon eye, ronin kenshin, buso renkin, princess resurrection, gun blaze west, higurashi eureka seven, trigun, big O, ect...
Back to top Go down
haddad287
General Commander of Gotei 13
General Commander of Gotei 13
haddad287

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:38 pm

I have heard of the following that you explained.

Rosario + Vampire, Rosario + Vampire capu 2, fate stay knight, hayate combat butle, kenshin, buso renkin, trigun

My favorite one's of those are kenshin and buso renkin. They are 2 really good anime's
Back to top Go down
http://bleachlords.co.cc
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:07 pm

that is exactly what i think, rurouni kenshin is one of my fovorits, it got me stated on anime and manga. Right know my fovorit new series out is dragon eye becuse the main character remindes me of kenshin, in the fact he put away one his fighting style and tries to only fight with a sword.
Back to top Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:03 am

know that i look at that list maby i put way to many down...
Back to top Go down
ANIME BOY
6th Squad Captain
6th Squad Captain
ANIME BOY

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:28 am

i have heard of some of them but never actually had the chance to watch it.
Back to top Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:47 pm

has anyone here herd of BO-BO-BO before it is the weidest sieries ever with no plot what so ever and it is just plan messed up with nonsense in every scene.

Last edited by BreathofFire on Sun May 31, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANIME BOY
6th Squad Captain
6th Squad Captain
ANIME BOY

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:30 am

BreathofFire wrote:
has anyone here herd of BO-BO-BO before it is the weidest sieries ever with no plot what so ever and it is just plan messed up with nonsense in every scene.

nope never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Haiku
10th Squad Captain
10th Squad Captain
Haiku

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:25 am

BreathofFire wrote:

Ah..That was horror. I remember that one for sure.
Perfectly said, it is nonsense. Nothing in that show makes sense. I honestly didn't like it very much. No offense to anyone who actually likes the series.
Back to top Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 am

Note: I'm sorry if any one like this series this is just my oppinion.

There are a few sereis that poped up on adult swim that really never should have aried.
The only reason I tried in the first place was i thought they would be good.

two words Shin Chan ... absolutly nothing can describe feeling of watching that series, how it was albe to go on as long as it did is beyond me, I coundn't even sit through one minute, let alone a whole series. what do you think of this series.

Another series that seemed to screem at me as pain is.... Foly Coly also known as FLCL this show was wierd and barily makes since the first time you watch it.

last was the one called Perfect hair Foever this seem like Bo bo bo on somthing, This series was more then wired and made less since then anything I ve seen before. to tell you the truth I dont even think this is an anime at least i hope not.

I do suggjest avioding these series if you havent already seen them, and once agian I apologize to any one who liked these series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animes new and old. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Animes new and old. Animes new and old. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animes new and old.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lords :: Other :: Other Animes -
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com