Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.
Bleach Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Lords

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

the anime games Vide
PostSubject: the anime games the anime games Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm

NOTE: sorry for posting so much, but I'm trying to add a few more things to talk about if people are whanting me to stop just tell me.
there are many games out there, each having there paositives and negatives, But when ti comes to vidio games japan has us beet. They have so many systems, comanies, and games. for every one game we have, they seem to have 50 or more! My forites are the RPG. such as (not excluding many others): mana khemia 10/10 arcana hearts 5/10 growlancer heritage of war 8/10 silent hill any of them 9/10 shadow of the collasis 6/10 Grandia III 8/10 and Radiata stoaries 10/10 if anyone would like information on any of these or any other, that i have hered of then just ask.
Back to top Go down
ANIME BOY
6th Squad Captain
6th Squad Captain
ANIME BOY

the anime games Vide
PostSubject: Re: the anime games the anime games Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:34 am

i've heard of some of those, and they are pretty good. i agree with you japanese ppl make some pretty good games.

NOTE: your not posting too much, after all this is a fourm area you can post as much as you want. ^^
Back to top Go down

the anime games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lords :: Other :: Off Topic Lounge :: Games Section -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com