Bleach Lords
Welcome to Bleach Lords. Your #1 source for Bleach.

We are currently running renovations on the site and adding cool new features and additions. We are soon going to have downloads, streaming episodes, music, wallpapers and more. Please take the time to register or log in if you already got an account. Thank you.

Regards,
The Administration Staff.

Bleach Lords

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

memories of nobody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

memories of nobody Empty
PostSubject: memories of nobody   memories of nobody Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:32 pm

WARNING: spoiler alert.

This movie when I fist heard it was coming to special movie theaters I was really pumped. So I got to the movie theater and the movie stated. Well we start out in the soul society, nothing imortnt hapening here. the next seen is prabably my favorite becuse it has a good battle scene and then sudenly ichigos body is being weeled of to the hospital... hahaha I' ve always wondered if that was going to happen. Also the fight between ichigo and ruikia is also funny. Plus the giant explosion from the memorie eraser, little much there don't you think. The next parts wierd thats just what i think. white ghost men with red heads... okay next scene there all blown away by the mystery sole reaper. Who is named
senna. She is hyper, a little bit ditzy, nieve, stuborn, kind... she is some charcter. It's like they took every anime personality and made her. Later on Urahara tells you all about them in with what looks like rukia picters...hmmm? They also explain the memory rosari, a being with all the memories, but all we see are hers? Well ichigo goes to find thie M.R. and finds senna. who makes a spectical of herself... though this time not on pupose. Well enough of me blathering on.

things to like, the funny parts, that its become a movie, the battle scenes and some of the slow parts.

thigs not so good, the plot compared to the bleach seiries not so good, the american voices for some of the characters, and the credits It's just a seporat are copletly aww man I wanted to see some of these characters again.

I would recomend seeing the Japanese version but all in all it deserves in my opinion a 8/10

Last edited by BreathofFire on Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BreathofFire
9th Squad Vice Captain
9th Squad Vice Captain
BreathofFire

memories of nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: memories of nobody   memories of nobody Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:54 pm

there is just one scene that messes with me, the ending after the crdits you see ichigo on the brige, then you see the Senna? well she is here some how at the age of a middle schooler, and he rembers her... I don't know wether to feel sad, happy, angry, or what, I'm just mostly confused. oh well it just follows many of the other odd anime ending that only make scenes if you seen alot of differnt types like pokemon the first movie who can cry a person back from the dead... and if you don't belive me watch this.

WARNING: there is swearing

http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/163-pokemon-the-movie

tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
ANIME BOY
6th Squad Captain
6th Squad Captain
ANIME BOY

memories of nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: memories of nobody   memories of nobody Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:30 am

lol! that video review about pokemon was totally true i agree with him, but now wit everything XD

Zanpakuto
Mod Soul
Mod Soul
Zanpakuto

memories of nobody Empty
PostSubject: memories of nobody   memories of nobody Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 am

Yes, the first movie of Bleach "Memories of Nobody" was a very great movie and it had a great storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

memories of nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: memories of nobody   memories of nobody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

memories of nobody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lords :: Soul Society (Free-Topic Section) :: Gotei Division HQs (Entertainment) :: Bleach Anime-
Jump to: